From The Washington Post: Princeton University will replace a residential college that once honored Woodrow Wilson for a new one to be named for a Black alumna — Ariel Investments co-CEO and philanthropist Mellody Hobson. More from the University: Major gift from Mellody Hobson ’91 names new residential college https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2020/10/08/princeton-mellody-hobson-woodrow-wilson/
- The New York Times: At Princeton, a powerful Black woman’s name replaces Woodrow Wilson’s.
- Bloomberg: Princeton Renames a College for Black Alum, Dumps Woodrow Wilson
- ROI-NJ: Princeton to name new residential college after Mellody Hobson, class of 1991, after generous gift
- Nj.com: Princeton will rename a residential college after a Black woman for the first time
- Centraljersey.com: Alumna makes lead gift to establish first residential college at Princeton University named for a Black woman